Monday, December 28, 2009

Church News. December 28, 2009

Howdy!

Here are a few things to anticipate.

New Year’s eve. Everyone is invited for a Potluck at the Neubauers.

January 2, Jeff Carr and Julian Davila are planning to meet at the building at noon to pass some info. out in the neighborhood.

January 10, Darrell Hymel will be coming to give a report on the missionary work he is doing in China. We give financial support to Darrell.

The last Sunday in August, Joe Fitch will be preaching.

The last Sunday in October, Larry Bilbo (Sinton), will be preaching.

From Amanda Drum…

I received the results of my most recent CAT scan. It showed slight improvement. As it has been almost 18 months since they first discovered the spots on my spleen and I have not shown any other signs of concern for cancer or sarcoid, the doctor has decided to leave me alone for a bit. I will not have to have another CAT scan for a year (and then just precautionary).

I appreciate all the prayers and believe they are what have seen me through this. You can remove me from the prayer list for now. Thanks so much!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment