Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Know Your New Parkway Members



My name is Esteban Jauregui Perez, I am from Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I was born on February 21st 1986. My parents are Esteban Jauregui Navajas y Edith Perez de Jauregui. My dad is a gynecologist and he owns a clinic, which my mom manages. I have one brother and one sister. My sister is 22 years old and is already coursing her 5th year of med school, after graduating she plans to become a plastic surgeon. My brother is 18, just started law school, and plans to study international law and idioms when he graduates. The fifth member of my family is my dog, an american huskee named Balto, we got him 6 years ago and he is kind of my father's grandson. I am very happy to say that we are a very close and united family always ready to help and support each other.

I like to hang out with my friends, I love a good conversation, an interesting debate or reading a book with a good story and a touch of science fiction. On my free time I also like to play computer games that involve strategy and role-play.

I like to always give my best at whatever I do. Back home I got an Industrial Engineering degree. Then I found out about the ESLI scholarship so I came to TAMUCC to get a Masters in Business Administration. I plan to graduate and get a job in the U.S for a while, to get to know how American industrial companies work, because I would like to establish my own Industrial Consulting company based on American standards back in my country.

Right now this MBA program is kind of overwhelming for me, the language is sort of a barrier sometimes so I have to study twice as hard, but I love it here, I am learning new things and understanding concepts that were unknown to me before.

Well, like I said before, I am glad to be here, I have met amazing people that have transformed this journey into a beautiful experience, and for this, I thank all of you.

×÷·.·´¯) €$tEßÅN(¯`·.·÷×

No comments:

Post a Comment