Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Few Notes

From Wayne Davis...

"My uncle, Curtiss Neal Washington, was stabbed and his truck was stolen and crashed into a building. He is in ICU. He is a member of South union Church of Christ in Houston, Texas. All of this happened on Thursday night."


Judy Shelton sent me this about our former member, Jerry Pate...

Jerry Pate began radiation treatments for a cancerous tumor on his lung this past Monday.

Oliver Murray passes...

It is with sadness and joy I report the passing of Eugene Oliver Murray early this afternoon. Brenda and Roberta were with him as he departed this life, to begin the life he so desired. While we have missed the authentic "Oliver" for some time, due to his diminished mental capacity, and the quality of life had escaped him, it is still hard to let go of such a wonderful man. Yet, I don't recall in my years, one who so energetically desired to reside in heaven. So there is joy in this news. I wonder who's pitching silver dollars with Oliver right now.
Kurt Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment