Saturday, April 8, 2023

Unintended Influences

An old friend stopped by our clinic the other day and he mentioned he had read my book (Uncle Rob’s Blog) and checked out my website. Then he said… you know I just finished my third tour of the Bible and I said… that’s good Monte… really good. Then he said… do you know how I started reading my Bible? And I said… no I don’t Monte.
He said… years ago when we were working together I was so impressed with your Bible knowledge that I decided I needed to start reading my Bible. I said… I didn’t know that Monte, thanks for sharing that with me.
I didn’t know that I had that kind of influence on Monte but there’s something to be learned by that… study your Bibles every day and become Bible experts. The other thing to learn is don’t be afraid to bring the Bible into discussions wherever you are and whenever you can.
You don’t know who might be listening or watching and maybe some thirty years down the line someone will tell you how much they appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment