Sunday, August 20, 2023

Easy Worship

During that short spell when we weren’t assembling because of COVID I found out I could get a lot done and getting things done is my love language. I didn’t have to prep for an assembly. I could be outside doing what I do then come in for about an hour and watch services on line, take our Lord’s supper and then go on doing the things that I do.
I could even watch on line services at any time of the day. How convenient and how easy and how much more productive I was doing my Rob-things.
I could still do that because we still have on line services.
In our Veterinary business I’ll see a client who is really attached to a pet and ask them if someone offered them $10,000 for their pet would they take it? Of course they wouldn’t and neither would I.
And you couldn’t pay me $10,000 to stay at home and watch church services on line either.
You see I missed my fellow members,the smiling happy faces, the kids playing in the courtyard, lifting up of our voices in song, the prayers… all the things we do TOGETHER!
Imagine if you were in Heaven living in one of the many mansions and you were flipping channels on your heavenly TV trying to find the channel with Jehovah on his throne instead of being with Jehovah?
Here’s the facts I wouldn’t take a million dollars for one of our pets or take a million dollars (from Satan) to miss services. There… I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment