Saturday, August 15, 2015

Shared Family

Dear Bobby Lane,
On a day that honors fathers, I want you to know I think you’re the best. You continue to teach me so much in the way you live your life. I’m so thankful you and Geviene allowed us to be part of your family. I always wanted a family like yours. One in which the parents loved each other, are committed to each other, their family and the Lord.
Thank you so much for being an example for me and Fritz and especially for our children. What a priceless gift you have given all of us. It’s so nice to have a place to come “home” to. I love sitting between you and Geviene in church and when you hold my hand during the prayer. Again... thank you.
It’s been so hard to watch you battle this horrible disease. I can’t stand the thought of you hurting. I’ve been amazed at how well you’ve handled it all. The surgeries, soaks, pills, treatments, drops, juices and shakes! Yet through it all your faith in the lord has been constant. When I think of 1 Cor. 13:7, I think of you.
“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
Thanks you for loving me, “my family”, and for sharing your family with us. You are my hero, and I love you dearly.
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment